Project Profile - Location: Budera, NH-65. (Hyd-Mumbai)
Highlights: Connectivity, Major Projects, Economic Value, Future Expectations
This project site is facing Hyderabad-Mumbai National highway -65 approximately 30 kms from Sangareddy, and 10 kms from sadasivpet, this project is over 100 acres and approved by DTCP with very good developments of 60’ feet, 40’ feet and 33’ feet wide roads, parks and open spaces, underground drainage, electricity and many other developments required ready to construct a house to live. From phase 1 to phase 6 this project has many features for the customers.
This place is very pleasant to live and has a very good access of four lane road to reach ORR (outer ring road) as well as Hyderabad via patancheru and kukatpally and just a few kilometers away from Woxsen Business school as well as NIMZ (National Investment for Manufacturing Zones) near Zaheerabad, which is a 13000 acres mega project proposed by Central Government of India to develop the Medak district, with this prestigious project close to the layout there is a very huge scope of developments in near future.
- Well designed DTCP approved layout as per Vaastu.
- 40’ Balck top road with curving stones on roadside and 33’ metal roads with curving stones.
- Underground sewerage lines.
- Landscaped public places .
- Electricity with poles.
- Street Lighting.
- Avenue plantation.
- Fully Developed play areas.
- Wire fencing to the entire Project .
- Security Posts & Surveillance.
- Indian Instutue of Technology (IIT),Hyderabad.
- Central Govt. propose NIMZ project ( National Investments for Manfacturing Zones) in 13000 Acres near Zaheerabad.
- 40 min Microsoft, ISB, Infosys, TCS.
- Aurobindo Pharma,KIRBY,Toshiba,pebs pennar, MRF tyres, SS organics.
- 30 Mins Drive from ORR.
- Fastest Growing Area